Username: This is your full Silver Star email address. Ex: firstname.lastname@example.org
Password: This is the password you chose when you signed up for service.
Server Type: POP3
Incoming Server: pop.silverstarbroadband.com
Outgoing Server: smtp.silverstarbroadband.com
My outgoing server requires authentication: checked
We offer web mail service for when you are away from your primary computer and would like to access your account. From our homepage, simply log on and you will have access to your messages.
- Navigation Pane
- Reading Pane
- Compose New Email
- Log in to webmail
- Click on options in the upper right hand corner
- Under your information, click Password
- You will need to enter your old password, new password and set up a security question and answer.
- Click on Forgot Password
- Enter Login Name and Continue
- Answer your secret question and Continue
- If you have never set up a secret question and answer, you will need to contact us to change your password
Tips and Tricks
- To select more than one email, hold down CTRL and click the emails you want selected
- To select a group of email at the same time, hold down shift and click the first email in group and the last email in the group.
- To see more email options, right click an email.